"Ageing is not for the fainthearted" - Sam Smethers of the Fawcett Society
A trip to the shops can be a major undertaking, cooking, cleaning and organising appointments can feel insurmountable. With your help we will write a bespoke care plan which details the things that you as an individual need help with - we always work from the standpoint that there are still a lot of things that you can do and we do not aim to take these things away from you.
"Anticipating needs and putting in place strategies – other agencies NEVER do this"
• Preparing hot and cold meals and snacks
• Light household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, changing your bed, laundry including ironing
• Helping you to have a bath or shower, wash and blow drying your hair
• Reminding you to take medication, applying creams
• Accompanying you to the shops, for short walks and other appointments
• Helping you host friends for lunch, tea etc.
Hi, I'm Andrea.
Sometimes the smallest help or some kind words can make a big difference to our clients. I like to help elderly people and make them smile and to help them get what they wish for. I feel happy if I see a smile on their face or when we have a good laugh together.